GARAGE 31 Basic Tubeless Valves
Bare bones, No frills, only the Essentials,. That's our Garage 31 basic valves. You still get all the performance, but at a lower cost.
Durable brass construction that's nickel plated for extra style points. These basic valves feature an O Ring nut seal that you won't find on other similarly priced valves. A removable valve core makes tire inflation easy!
- Square base profile
- O ring nut seal
- Nickel plated Brass
- 44MM long
- Removable valve core
Why do our basic valves have a Square base when the PR.0 doesn't?
Our basic valves have a square base moulded to the valve stem rather than a replaceable floating seal on the PR.0. This is by far the most superior way of creating a good seal for moulded type valves.
The valve does not need to be tightened to a high torque as the square profile fills up the hole in the rim, rather than a cone shape that has the be forced down in place. This can cause rim damage and bad sealing.
The basic valves also feature an o ring nut seal for extra security.
- Remove the valve cap, locknut ring and o-ring from the valve stem.
- Place the valve stem into the hole in the rim and push it through the rim. A soft mallet may be used to seat the square base properly. Add the rubber 0-ring onto the stem, sliding it down to the rim
- Screw the locknut down to the O-ring. Add pressure the the base of the valve to compress the valve stem seal. Tighten the lock nut, by hand. This does not have to be torqued down, you are just looking to make an air tight seal.
- Don't over tighten, hand tight is acceptable.
- Screw on the awesome valve core key cap!
- NOTE - The best way to add sealant is to install it before the tire beads are seated. Check our database for reference
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device